Criminal Mischief Attorney
In New Jersey N.J.S.A. 2C:17-3
"When one bad decision puts everything on the line." call us now
What Is Criminal Mischief In New Jersey?
- Purposely or knowingly damages tangible property of another or damages it recklessly or negligently in the employment of fire, explosives or other dangerous means.
- Purposely, knowingly or recklessly tampers with tangible property of another to endanger person or property.
What Degree Is Criminal Mischief?
- Third degree: if loss is $2,000 or more
- Fourth degree: if loss is $500-$2,000
- Disorderly Persons Offense: if loss is $500 or less
Want To Talk To A New Jersey Attorney?
Call us at 609-392-7600 to discuss your case. Make sure the lawyer you hire is experienced, like us, in handling this type of ticket. Otherwise, you will have a few surprises you were not warned of.
We handle criminal mischief charges in Mercer County, Middlesex County, and Burlington County.
Mercer County: Hamilton, Trenton, Ewing, Lawrence, Pennington, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hopewell, Princeton Township, Princeton Borough, Hightstown, and Robbinsville.
Middlesex County: Plainsboro, Cranbury, East Brunswick, South Brunswick, and Sayreville.
Burlington County: Bordentown, Burlington City, Burlington Township, Moorestown, Mount Laurel, Willingboro, Mt. Holly, Florence, and Pemberton.
"Mrs.Kristy Bruce Esq. IS an amazing attorney!!! She deserves many promotions and clients!! She has a heart for the people and get's the toughest jobs done. Choose HER, YOU WON'T HAVE ANY REGRET'S THAT YOU DID..FROM START TO FINISH CONCERNING YOUR CASE she will value you individually. GOD BLESS YOU Kristy Bruce and your TEAM. GO GO GO TEAM!!! & WIN."
"They have been our family attorneys for 10 years. Extremely professional. In every case they have handled for us, they have explained every step of the way. IF you looking for a law firm, look no further, they will meet your needs in every way. "