Aggravated Assault Attorney
In New Jersey N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1B
What Is Needed To Prove An Aggravated Assault Charge In New Jersey?
The Prosecutor will need to prove that you:
- Attempted to cause serious bodily injury to another, or caused such injury purposely or knowingly or under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life recklessly causes such injury;
- Attempted to cause or purposely or knowingly caused bodily injury to another with a deadly weapon;
- Recklessly caused bodily injury to another with a deadly weapon;
- Knowingly under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life pointed a firearm at or in the direction of another, whether or not you believe it is loaded;
- Committed a simple assault upon any law enforcement officer, fireman, emergency first-aid medical service person, school board member/teacher, etc., and other governmental employees listed in the statute.
"Mrs.Kristy Bruce Esq. IS an amazing attorney!!! She deserves many promotions and clients!! She has a heart for the people and get's the toughest jobs done. Choose HER, YOU WON'T HAVE ANY REGRET'S THAT YOU DID..FROM START TO FINISH CONCERNING YOUR CASE she will value you individually. GOD BLESS YOU Kristy Bruce and your TEAM. GO GO GO TEAM!!! & WIN."
"They have been our family attorneys for 10 years. Extremely professional. In every case they have handled for us, they have explained every step of the way. IF you looking for a law firm, look no further, they will meet your needs in every way. "