The Rubinstein Law Firm, LLC is experienced in helping individuals set up businesses, be it a corporation, partnership, LLC, closely held companies, joint ventures, etc. We know firsthand that basic to the success of a new venture is a clear understanding of the increasingly complex and regulated arena in which today's businesses operate. We know that understanding a client's business from the ground up and helping the client explore visions for the future is an important role of the legal adviser and fundamental to the future growth of the business.
We help our business owners and their management find creative answers quickly. Essentially, we act as General Counsel for our clients, assisting them in:
- Employment questions of compensation, severance, wrongful termination, non-compete agreements, policy manuals, employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- Contract disputes, including breach of contract litigation and disputes over general partnership agreements, limited partnership agreements and limited liability entity agreements.
- Understanding the rights and obligations of majority and minority shareholders, officers and directors.
- Prosecuting or defending against claims of unfair or illegal actions, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, trade secrets, and unfair competition.
- Contract disputes with vendors and outside companies, including breach of contract litigation and collection of accounts receivables.
Call The Rubinstein Law Firm LLC at 609-392-7600. We offer free consultations and flexible office hours.